News & Upcoming Events
- Madhyamdoot Course 2018-2019
- Organisation Development-Workshop March-2018
- Documentary Film Making Workshop April-2018
- Shodhini Charter of Demands Oct 2017
- Hulchul Oct-Dec 17
- Ankur Film Festival 2015 photo
- Annual Report 2016-2017
- Annual Report 2015-2016
- Annual Report 2014 – 2015<href=”http://www.abhivyakti.org.in/media/” target=”_blank”>
- We are launching a one-year course for youth on Media and Development starting July. This course is in collaboration with the Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai. To apply, download the Application Form from here and send it to us.
- Youth Action Research
Abhivyakti Media for Development
Abhivyakti has been facilitating media and communication towards sustainable development since 1987. It is located in Nashik, India. The organisation’s mission is to strengthen citizenship, local governance and social justice by enhancing the media and communication resources of NGOs and grassroots communities.
Abhivyakti believes that critical and creative communities are possible to challenge the hegemony of the singular world-view. Abhivyakti works to strengthen the processes that develop, enhance and deepen the emergence of critical and creative communities at the grassroots and which rejuvenate grassroots leadership, democracy and social justice.